A specialist in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery (certified in Germany). In 2004 graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine and acquired professional qualification of doctor specialist. After 5 years of studies in Kaunas University of Medicine in 2010 acquired professional qualification of plastic and reconstructive surgeon. The doctor is studying for doctorate degree in the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences. Teaches students in the Faculty of Medicine. Presents articles in scientific conferences in Lithuania and other countries. 7 years of experience in performing plastic and reconstructive surgeries in Lithuania and abroad.
Areas of expertise:
- Aesthetic surgery for children and adults (breast augmentation, reduction and lift; fat removal and transfer; abdominoplasty; corrections of the ears, eyelids and under the chin)
- Procedures with lasers (laser lipolysis; fractional skin rejuvenation)
- Facial contour correction and skin lifting with threads
- Botox and facial fillers (Vistabel, Dysport, Juvederm, Filorga, Restylane, Teosyal);
- Diagnosis and treatment of adult and children’s skin diseases, traumas and burns (lesions of the skin and under it like lipomas, moles), scars, ulcers, bedsores, burns, traumatic wounds or other defects of the tissues, pressure on peripheral nerves or their damage, etc.)
Interships in Germany, Latvia, the UK, Italy.
Participation in international congresses in the Baltic States and other countries.
A member of the Lithuanian Wound Management Association (LWMA) and the European Wound Management Association (EWMA).
Doctor’s patients are well known in Lithuania: politicians, businesspeople, actors, singers, journalists, artists, etc.
The interviews with the doctor are released in the press, www.delfi.lt, www.15min.lt, television and radio.